CIA English camp is an English Education Specialized Company who leads the English Camp in Philippines based on the long field experiences and verified education program
|When judged the initial extinguishment is possible –
After evacuating students, use the prepared fire extinguisher or water bucket to extinguish a fire.
When judged the initial extinguishment is not possible –
After evacuating students, let people in the building to know the fire by emergency bell or by shouting to evaluate quickly and then call to fire station to tell the address of fire occurrence, neighboring important building, fire type (gas, oil, electricity etc0 and let the private ambulance wait for the occurrence of patient.
|In case of fire in the building, let people in the building to know the fire by emergency bell or by shouting to evaluate|
1. Let other people know the fire by emergency bell or by shouting to evaluate and when evacuating through emergency exit, be sure to close the opening to delay the spread of fire and smoke.
2. Use the wet towel or handkerchief to mask your nose and mouth and wrap your leg or hands with wet thick clothes or blanket and lower your body with short breath and evacuate by exit or escape stair.
3. If the handrail of exit is hot or the smoke rises up, never open the door and evacuate to other place.
4. In case of impossible evacuation, if the smoke penetrates through windows or door, close the crevice of door with wet blanket or socks and lower your body with short breath and wait for relief.
5. If there is water inside the room, spray water to inflammable things, compartment, curtain to delay the spread of fire.
6. If not possible to evacuate to downstairs, evacuate to rooftop and wait for a relief with the wind at your back.
7. Never use elevator (lift) in case of fire.
8. Person closed in the building should shout through windows without fire or smoke or shake the clothes or throw something through windows to notify the existence.