Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K8026 SONG HA EUN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K8026 SONG HA EUN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 21:57:33    조회: 1,800회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

Hello everyone, my Korean name is Song Ha Eun and my English name is Leah. I'm 13 years old. I live in South Korea in Kyong-ki-do. I'm in the 6th grade. I arrived in the Philippines on December 24, 2018. On my first day in CIA, I felt excited, sleepy and happy. I felt excited because it's my first time to come in the Philippines. At the same time, I felt sleepy because it was very late. I felt happy because I met new friends. They were kind, funny and friendly. I joined CIA English Camp because I have to study English. I want to meet new people. I want to experience some activities in CIA. I want also to know other culture in the Philippines. I want to try and eat some Filipino foods. My first friends in CIA Camp were Lily and Daisy. I met Lily in the airport. She is very talkative and kind for me because we were in the same grade. While Daisy is talkative and friendly but a little bit shy. Daisy is my villa mate and we were good friend. My memorable experiences in CIA English Camp were during Saturday activities and Christmas day in the Philippines. In Saturday activities, I experienced riding a zip line and it was very fun. At first, I feel scared because it was so high. But I rode with Lily so I didn't feel scared anymore. Next was during Christmas day in Philippines, Christmas day in Philippines was very fun. These are my memorable experiences in CIA and I hope I will experience it again. The thing that I've learned in CIA was I've learned English. At first, learning English was very hard but later on it became a little bit easier. At first, I have a hard time speaking English to other people but now I became better. I like to speak English to other people because I think it is fun. I learned also that using English was interesting and it was very important in communicating to other people. I want to join CIA English Camp again but only for 4 weeks or 6 weeks stay. I want to join again because CIA Camp has many activities and I really like it. I can make new friends and they are very friendly and funny. I want to join again because I want to study hard English more. Staying in CIA English Camp was very interesting and fun.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550753838_687.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.