Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K66004 CHOI MIN SEO > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K66004 CHOI MIN SEO

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-22 10:51:50    조회: 1,573회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrive here in the Philippines on the 6th of January 2019. I rode the airplane for 4 hours. I felt so hot the time I arrived. I was too excited to start my story in my CIA camp with my fellow students and teachers. On my first day in CIA, I felt very nervous. I can’t believe that I’m already in the Philippines. And, also I was worried about studying alone without the presence of my family. I don’t think that I can communicate with the teachers. I was afraid that I will not able to respond to my teachers using English language whenever they will talk to me in class. I joined CIA English Camp because my older brother joined here last year. My brother’s friend came here too. She said that “CIA English Camp was very good”, and then she recommended it to me. I searched their website in the internet and saw CIA students. It looks very fun and exciting. So I decided to come here and join CIA English Camp. My first friend in CIA Camp is Ann. We lived in the same place in Korea. Ann is really a good friend of mine. She encourages me and always makes me smile. She is brave and smart person. I’m very happy that I met her in the camp and became close friends. My memorable experience in CIA Camp is Banana boat riding in Plantation Bay. Banana boat riding was very fun and exciting. I screamed a lot of times with my friends. Also, Plantation Bay was so beautiful. They have many interesting activities. It was my first time to swim in other country and made beautiful memories with my friends. The things I’ve learned in CIA Camp, first, I learned to speak English well. I can communicate well with my M2M teachers using English language in class. I also learned many things from them. Second, I learned how to make friends because in Korea, I don’t have much friends. I want to join CIA English Camp again because I learned many things here in the camp, and most especially English language. I’ve learned to communicate with my teachers in our class. I feel so happy and proud of myself about it. I want to experience more activities here in the Philippines. And also, I will miss my man to man teachers.

4b3caf449f41e37e7210b365c0b12ef6_1550800300_0864.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.