Logger Script 17회 스페셜 영어캠프 [s4006 김나희] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

17회 스페셜 영어캠프 [s4006 김나희]

작성자: T-cyrus님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,812회    댓글: 0

S4006 김나희/Judy

처음. 이 캠프에 대해 안 그순간 과연 이캠프. 나에게 유익할까?’ 하는 의심이 들었다. 사실. 처음에는 이 캠프에 대해 의심이 많이 들었지만 지금은 확신할 수 있다. CIA Camp가 나에게 많은 것을 가르쳤다는 것을 이곳에서 많은 경험을 하고 많은 사람들을 만나면서 나는 많은 것을 배우고 깨달았다. 내 자신이 많이 변해있을 만큼 나는 이곳에서 많은 것을 배웠다. 결국. 나는 이곳을 사랑하게 되었고 이곳을 많이 그리워 할 것이다.

첫번째로 나는 여기서 수학과 영어에 대해 배웠다. 이곳에 있는 필리핀 선생님과 함께 많은 것을 배우고 깨달았다. 사실. 난 처음에 필리핀 선생님들과 이야기하기 많이 낮설었고. 두려웠다. 왜냐하면. 나는 영어에 자신감이 없었기 때문이다. 그러나 나는 필리핀 선생님들과 많은 이야기를 하고 내 장래에 대해 이야기도 나눴다. 마침내 나는 자신감이 가장 중요한 성공의 길이라는 것을 깨달았다. 필리핀 선생님들과 이야기하면서 우리는 같은 감정들을 느낄 수 있었다. 또한 나는 소통의 중요성도 깨달았다. ‘Man to man’수업과 그룹수업은 매우 특별했고 유익하고 재미있었다. ‘Man to man’수업에서 나는 나의 꿈과 나의 가슴속 깊은 이야기들을 나누면서. ‘Man to Man’ 수업 선생님들은 나에게 많은 자신감과 희망을 주었다. 한국 선생님들도 매우 좋았다. 그리고 그들과 많이 친해졌다. 그들과 같이 수학 수업을 하면서 나는 유익한 시간들을 가졌다.

두번째로 이 캠프는 내 자신을 컨트롤 하는 법을 가르쳤다. 한국에서는 내 돈을 자유롭게 쓰고 사실 돈 낭비도 많이 했다. 그러나 나는 이곳에서 돈을 어떻게 아끼고 사용해야 하는지 배웠다. 일주일마다 한번씩 쇼핑하면서 나는 많은 경험을 했다. ’SM’ 이라는 큰 백화점과 큰 마트를 다녀오면서 많은 것을 샀지만 돈을 낭비하진 않았다. 또한 쇼핑을 하면서 나는 필리핀 문화에 대해 많은 것을 배우고 깨달았다. 그리고 이곳에 오기 전에 나는 많이 개을렀지만 이 캠프에서 부지런한 생활을 하는 법을 배웠다. 사실 일찍 일어나는 것은 매우 힘들었지만 나는 내 자신을 조절하는 법을 배웠다. 노란 스티커는 더욱 열심히 노력하게 만들었고 그린 스티커는 내 자신을 자랑스럽게 만들었다. 매주마다 보는 시험에서 나는 긴장했지만 항상 최선을 다했다.

또한. 이 캠프는 다른 사람과 가까워 지는 법을 가르쳤다. 예를 들어 룸메이트와 수업친구들이 있다. 처음에는 모든 것이 낮설었고 어색했지만. 시간이 지나면서 그들과 점점 친해졌다. 특별히. 룸메이트들이 내게 매우 중요했던 이유는 나는 그들과 많은 것들을 나눴기 때문이다. 이 캠프를 통해. 그들의 생각들과 의견들을 알았고. 그들이 어떤 인생을 살아왔는지도 알 수 있었다. 이제는 그들 없이 잘 수 없고. 그들과 떨어지는게 싫고 무섭다. 나는 초등학생들과도 친구가 되었다. 처음에는 다른 사람과 쉽게 가까워지는 것이 내겐 너무 어려웠지만 지금은 그들을 매우 사랑하고 그들과 많은 경험을 했다.

마지막으로 나는 이 캠프를 사랑하게 되었다. 내 성격 또한 많이 변했다. 내 성격은 밝고 외향적이고. 친화력있는 성격으로 바뀌었다. 또한. 다른 사람을 어떻게 생각하는지 배웠다. 이곳에서. 가족의 소중함을 느꼈고 가족을 그리워하고 있다. 이곳에서 많은 활동과 수업을 받고. 많은 필리핀 친구들을 사귀었다. 이젠 나의 태도가 많이 바뀌어 돌아가면 가족들에게 매우 공손하게 대할 것이다. 또한 공부도 열심히 할 것이다. 나는 집으로 돌아가는 그날이 내게 다가오지 않길 바란다. 집으로 돌아갈 때 이곳에서의 많은 추억 때문에 나는 울 것 같다. 이곳에서 친해진 많은 사람들과 쉽게 헤어질 수 없을 것 같다. 나는 진심으로 이곳에서 나와 함께했던 모든 사람들을 사랑하고. 이곳을 영원히 잊지 못할 것 같다.

정리하자면 나는 이곳에서 많은 소중한 것들을 배워가고 여기서 있었던 많은 추억들은 몇 년후에몇 계속 생각 날 것만 같다. 나는 이곳에서 많은 지식들을 배웠고. 다른 사람들과 대화하면서 더욱더 실력은 늘어갔다. 대화를 통해 필리핀 선생님과 나와의 마음을 확인할 수 있었고. 이곳에서 최선을 다했다. 나는 이곳에서 향상된 내 영어실력이 자랑스럽고. 내 자신 또한 자랑스럽다. 나는 어제보다 향상된 내 자신을 발견할 수 있었고.다른 사람과 어떻게 친해지고 사랑해야 하는지 배웠다. 앞으로도 나는 내 꿈을 위해 최선을 다할 것이고. 이 캠프도 영원히 잊지 못할 것이다.

S4006 Judy

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

The first time that I recognized about CIA. I thought that is true that this camp is really exciting? .Actually. I was curious about the real quality in this camp. but I am sure that I’ll get many precious things in it. I have lots of experience here and I also recognize many things that I’ve made together with my friends. I learned many things as big as the changes of my personality. Finally. I love CIA camp and learned about myself too. I will miss this camp when I go back to Korea.

First. I learned about Math and English a lot with the other students. Actually. I was so embarrassed and worried to talk with Filipino teachers. Because I didn’t have any courage or confidence to communicate with them. However. I talked with them about my own future and my deepest secret. Finally. I realized that self confidence is the most important key to success. I could feel the same feeling with the Filipino teachers. also I realized the importance of communication. the man to man class and group activity was special and fun. In man to man class. I shared my own story and my dream in the future. The man to man teacher gave me lots of confidence to achieve my dream. The Korean staff was good too. They are so kind that is why I am so familiar with them and they are also my Math teachers. It was so good and it really helps me a lot.

Second. this camp teaches me how to control myself. Before. I was free to waste my money; however. because of this camp I learned how to spend my money wisely. Also from the weekly shopping. I experienced a lot of things. I bought something in the big department store called SM but I tried to be wise in spending my money. In Korea. I went to school late. but in this camp. I learned to how to go to school early. Actually. it was so hard to get up early. but I learned to control myself. The yellow cards make me harder and the green cards make me proud of myself. In the weekly test. I was so nervous but I tried my best.

Also this camp teaches me how to be close with others. For example. they are roommates and classmates. At the first time. it was unfamiliar and unnatural for everything but I become very friendly with my roommates. Especially. roommate is important for me because I can share secret things with my roommates. From this camp. I know a lot of thing about them and I also know what kind of experienced they have. I can’t sleep without them; I don’t want to separate with them. We became friends with the elementary students too. At the first. it was really hard to close with them. however I really love them and I have lots of experienced with them.

For the last. I begin to love this camp. My personality changed like being very cheerful and has more self-confidence too. In this camp. I can feel my family’s importance. I still miss my family; we have lots of Filipino friends. When I go back to Korea. I will be very polite to my parents and also I will try my best in studying. I am worry about the last day of CIA. It will be so hard for me to separate my friends and teachers. I really love everything in here. and I will not forget forever.

I can conclude that I learned a lot of precious things in here. also this came gave us a most pleasing reminiscence in later years. First. I got a lot of knowledge here. By communicating to our teachers. I can feel the improvement of my English ability and I also proud of myself too. I can find myself better than yesterday. by controlling myself. I also learned about on how to be close with others and show love to everyone. I will try my best to achieve my dream in life and will not forget this camp.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.