Logger Script 23rd CIA Sparta English Camp 6102 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

23rd CIA Sparta English Camp 6102

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,074회    댓글: 0

POST SCRIPT

I arrived here in the Phillipines on July 13. 2014 at 3:00 AM. It is niot my first time to join an English camp. this is my third time. but this is my first time here in CIA English camp. when I came here in CIA camp I feel so tired because of the long trip from Korea to Philippines. When I first came here I don’t know anybody except for my sister Rachel. but I made friends with the other students and the first student that I met was Wan.and now I have lots of friends in here. I joined the CIA English camp because my father wanted me to join this camp because he wants me to be good in the English language and to enhance my English skills. Every Saturday we have activities such as Water sports. Plantation Bay. School visit. home visit. Casa Miani. Zipline. City tour and also go to SM and do mission and shopping. Out of all the activities that we have done I like SM shopping the most because SM is very big and there are many things that I can buy in SM as well as delicious snacks and other things also. School visit also is one of my unforgettable experience during my stay here in the camp because I was able to meet Filipino students and know the Philippine way of teaching. I learned a lot of things during my stay here. In CIA English camp we study. Listening. Speaking. Reading. Writing. Grammar. Native speaking. Vocabulary. and Sports especially swimming. I think my English skills enhanced throught the help of my teachers. if I would have the chance to join CIA camp. I still wanted to join again because of the beautiful experiences that I had during my stay here and the teachers are very kind. I also met many new friends and every Saturday we go to SM and on Sunday we had free swimming. I really enjoyed my stay here. CIA is very good and fun.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.