Logger Script 23rd CIA Sparta English Camp 6105 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

23rd CIA Sparta English Camp 6105

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,985회    댓글: 0

6105 Kwon Boseong (Tony)

MY CIA EXPERIENCE

Last July 13. 2014 I came here in CIA English Camp at around 3:00 AM. This is my first time here in the Philippines and also my first time to to join an English Camp. I feel so excited and happy when I arrived here in the Philippines because this is a new experience for me and I will be able to meet new friends and to know the Philippine culture. My first friends here are Leo and Colin because I met them at Busan International Airport and Colin was also my roommate before. Here in the CIA English Camp we have many activities like School visit. Home visit. City tour. SM mission and shopping. Plantation Bay. Casa Miani. Water sports . ZIpline and also fishing. But my most memorable experience was the SM shopping because it is very fun. exciting  and in SM mall I can buy many delicious snacks and during that time we have a lot of free time to be with our friends. It is my choice to join the camp because I want to come here in the Philippines because I haven’t gone here yet and I also wanted to study English to be more proficient in the English language. Me and my parents chose CIA because I have a friend who came here before and recommended CIA to my family. In CIA Camp we study Listening. Speaking. Writing. Reading. Grammar. Native speaking. Vocabulary and Sports. My man to man teachers are T. Lemuel who is my Listening and Speaking teacher. T. Icar is my Reading and Writing teacher and T. Roxanne is my last man to man teacher who teach me Grammar. My Native speaking teacher is T. David. T. Paulo is my vocabulary classs teacher and T. Eary is is my sports class teacher. If ever I will be given a chance to join again the camp. I would reallly like to come back here and join CIA English Camp because I was able to gain many friends during my stay here and my English skills was enhanced.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.