Logger Script 16회 주니어 영어캠프 [7039 윤다영] > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

16회 주니어 영어캠프 [7039 윤다영]

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,010회    댓글: 0

Before  I came to the CIA English camp. my parents asked me if I wanted to go the camp. I said. “Yes!”  I was excited and happy. This is my first camp. I find it strange because my parents were not here. But I missed them too. I made new friends in this camp.My new friends are Amy. Lina. Lucy. Lisa. Venus. Jenny. Annie and Anna. They are also my sister’s friends. My friends are kind and fun to be with.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Every Friday. we do Level Tests. I don’t  like Level Tests because they are difficult. Every Saturday. we have  activities. I was able to ride jet ski and banana boat. After  the activity. we went to SM. the big shopping mall here in Cebu. In SM I bought school things and candies. I also bought chocolates. jellies and juices. In Jolibee. I ate spaghetti. I like spaghetti. Every night. we get  to talk about fun stories. I write on the diary every night. I also read a book. The title of the book is Taradongcon. This book is funny!

이곳에 오기 전에  나의부모님은 가고싶냐고 물어보셨다.나는라고말했다.나는 기쁘고행복하고 신났다.이것은나의 첫번째로온 캠프이다.난 이곳에왔는데 이상한 점도 찿았다.뭐냐하면부모님이않 계시는것이다.그리고 나는 그들을 그리워 하고있다.나는 이곳에와서 친구도만들었다.나의 새친구.언니는지윤.유진.미진.지호.윤수

그리고승은이언니.가현이언니.제인언니.채원언니.라윤언니.박지윤언니.신지윤언니.지원언니.현수언니.고은언니.라은언니그리고세원이그리고 더많은 사람이있다.그리고매주 금요일우리는 레벨테스트를봤다.나는 레벨테스트가싫다.왜냐하면 그것은어렵기때문이다.

그리고 매주토요일우리는 액티비티가있다.제트스키와바나나보트그리고SM을을간것이기억난다.쇼핑몰은여기 CEBU에있다.SM에서 학용품.사탕들.초콜릿들을산것과 졸리비에서나는스파게티를 먹었다.나는 스파게티를좋아한다.매주밤마다우리는 이야기를했다.나는 일기를 항상밤에썼다.나는 책도읽었다.그 책의 체목은 타라덩컨이다.이책은재미있다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.