Logger Script 22nd CIA Special English Camp S4004 - 김진주 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

22nd CIA Special English Camp S4004 - 김진주

작성자: F6005_양찬영님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,892회    댓글: 0

22nd CIA Special English Camp S4004 -
김진주

My CIA Experience

1391567390.jpg

I arrived here in the Philippines on January 7. 2014 in the morning. On my first day in CIA English camp. I felt nervous and excited. I was nervous because I’m afraid of teachers. Some teachers are strict and scary. I was also excited because I can make new friends and learn new things. I join CIA English camp because my father sent me here. I have many friends in CIA Camp. My first friends are Alice and Esther.

One of my memorable experiences in CIA English Camp is when we went to Plantation Bay with CIA teachers and some students. It was very fun because I played with my friends. The things that I’ve learned in CIA English Camp are how to pronounce the difficult words correctly and English vocabulary. how to deal other people. Most of all. I gain confidence in using the English language.

I want to join CIA English camp again because I want to study English more because for me learning English is fun and I want to meet more friends.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.