Logger Script 22nd CIA Special English Camp S6006 - 허가은 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

22nd CIA Special English Camp S6006 - 허가은

작성자: S8002_유호진님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,933회    댓글: 0

22nd CIA Special English Camp 
S6006 - 허가은

My CIA Experience

1391604846.jpg

In December 28. 2013. my family accompanied me to Inchon Airport for my flight going to the Philippines. I arrived here in Cebu at 2 o’clock in the morning on December 29. I was very sleepy and tired so I slept. When I woke up. I felt very excited and very nervous too. It is because; it is my first time to study English here in the Philippines. It is also my first time to travel without my parents. And. I was very excited about my new teachers.

My motive that I join here in CIA Is that. I want to travel alone and I want to study English more. I saw that all parents and teachers like it here so. I choose here. In my English camp. there are seven girls. They are Alice. Jung-min. Jessica. Esther. Alice (4 weeks). and Becky. Among the girls. my first friends are Alice and Jung-min. My classmates here are Alice. Louis. Gilbert. Andrew (big). and Alex.

In here. I have a lot of memorable experiences. I will share what are those. First. I remember my first man to man teachers. They are very kind. Second. I remember the first Saturday activity that we had. It was Z6ipline and SM shopping. Zipline was very scary. I didn’t try it because I was afraid. Third. I remember the serena jet. I won’t forget that because it was terrible. Fourth. I remember the farewell party. All of the teachers are very good dancer. Lastly. I remember that my teacher Shiela was gone. I am very sad until now. Those are my memorable experiences.

I learned a lot here in CIA like reading. writing. listening. speaking. and grammar. I also learned the courage that can stand in front of many people. Having speech is my best learning here because. I am shy to face other people. But now. I already developed my self-confidence. If given a chance. I will join again in CIA summer camp. This camp was my best camp I had ever experience.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.