Logger Script 22nd CIA Special English Camp F8002 - 이율 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

22nd CIA Special English Camp F8002 - 이율

작성자: F8007_김혜민님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,897회    댓글: 0

22nd CIA Special English Camp F8002 - 이율

My CIA Experience

1392274289.jpg

I arrived in the Philippines last December 29. 2013. I came to Philippines with my mom and younger brother. My dad also visited here. I felt so happy to meet my teachers and friends. During my first day. I was nervous because I need to take the level test.

My first friend in CIA Camp was Dorothy. She is so kind and friendly. I had a lot of memorable experiences in the camp. I went to Plantation Bay. For the first time. I was so sick so I didn’t enjoy. But the second time II went there with my dad. mom and brother. It was fun and great. I played and eat in there. The place is wonderful and clean.

In CIA Camp. I learned and gained a lot of English skill. I had studied grammar. listening. vocabulary and reading. I build my self-confidence during the speech contest. I make friends with Philippine teachers and to other Koreans

Yes! I must surely join CIA Camp again because learning English is fun. Thank you CIA for the fantastic experience.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.