Logger Script 23rd CIA Sparta English Camp 6023 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

23rd CIA Sparta English Camp 6023

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,950회    댓글: 0

6023 Kelly

Post script

I arrived at July 13. midnight. I felt nervous. interested and happy to meet new friends and teachers. In airport. I met teacher Jacque. We exchange greetings with each other. I met many friends. They are Lisa. and Jennifer. Julie is my school friend so we already knew each other. They’re very kind. understanding and good at me that’s why I kike them. Last winter camp. I enjoyed it well so I decided to come back again. My most memorable experience was going to SM and has shopping. During study time. I felt little tired but when we have our SM activity I felt so excited and happy. Every Saturday we had outdoor activities. I swim with friend and explore more about Cebu. I learned a lot here in CIA Camp. I gained knowledge and very fluent in using English language. If given another chance to join. maybe NO and YES. I like to come back because I want to see again mu teachers and friends. I wanted to know more about Cebu. The reason why I don’t come. because I wanted to travel to other countries. I want other cultural activities to other country.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.