Logger Script 23rd CIA Sparta English Camp 6033 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

23rd CIA Sparta English Camp 6033

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,989회    댓글: 0

English Name: Caroline

ID #: 6033

Post Script

I arrived in the Philippines last July 13. 2014 at 2AM early in the morning. That time I felt sleepy and tired but I felt exciting because it was my first time here in the Philippines and also in an English camp. Also I felt sad because I was away from my parents however it’s ok. my brother harry is with me. My first friend is my roommate Lisa. she is nice and friendly and as weeks pass by I gained a lot of friends.

I joined in the CIA English Camp because my parent wanted it. They wanted me to learn English language so I can understand and communicate with other people thus they sent me here. Four weeks of staying here in CIA. there were many memorable experiences. Those experiences are SM Mall where I can buy a lot of food and we can dine in also like Jollibee which is famous here in the Philippines. another is McDonalds and more. Fishing and Samgyupsal which I enjoyed the most. etc. these experiences were really fun. Here in CIA English Camp. I learned how to pronounce the words correctly. how to speak English correctly with the correct tenses. At the end of the camp. I know that my English Speaking is improving. I also learned how to deal with other people with different characters. On next English Camp I want to join again because CIA makes me a better person.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.