Logger Script 21st CIA Junior English Camp 4058 - 장세진 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

21st CIA Junior English Camp 4058 - 장세진

작성자: S6004_노유나님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,289회    댓글: 0

Korean Name; Jang Se Jin                                               Id No; 4058<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

English Name; Shane

“My CIA Experience”

1377063714.jpg

1. I arrived in the Philippines last July 22. at dawn (about 2am) and unpack my things right away and slept.

2. First. I’m excited to attend the class. and surprised to saw the place. but I’m so sleepy and tired also I’m missed my home. my family. my friends.

3. Study English and Study Mathematics because for me I’m more worse in English and Mathematics. And also I want to experience to visit a foreign country and to know other cultures.

4. Kevin is my first friend. he is my roommate too. He help me to wake up in the morning.

5. SM. because things in the Philippines are cheap and I had freedom to shop. I like buying snacks and burgers.

6. English and Math I studied Reading. Voca. Listening. Grammar. Native. and Sports. Mathematics this Camp. I learned more in English and Math.

7. No. because this Camp is so tiring. sleepy and I’m missed my family. my friends. But I learned a lot of this Camp.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.