Logger Script 23rd CIA Family English Camp F4027 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

23rd CIA Family English Camp F4027

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,106회    댓글: 0

F4027 TIFFANY

Hello everyone! I am Choi Yu Rim. I am ten years old. I arrived here in the Philippines last July 2014 (I forgot the exact date). It was already evening when we arrived and we go directly to Crown Regency Hotel. In my first day here in CIA. I felt a little bit nervous and excited for the things that I will learn and teachers who will teach me. I am excited for the new experiences that I will take. The reason why I joined this camp is because I wanted to learn English.

I wanted to improve my communication skills in speaking English and widen my knowledge as well. in terms of listening and writing. My first friend was Amy. She is very kind and nice. We play and go in the spa together. I also have my best friend. Her name is Sophia. We are friends since we were young. My mom and Sophia’s mom are best friends. too. Sophia is pretty. kind. nice and good at studying. I also have a lot of friends aside from them.

The experiences that are memorable for me are my teachers who taught me about English very well. my new friends and the experiences I had during my four week stay here in CIA. I had enjoyed a lot when we visited different places like Crocolandia. SM shopping mall. Ayala. Plantation Bay. edge coaster. Shangri-la Hotel. Imperial Palace Hotel and many more. We also had our home and school visit activities. These are the things that I will never forget. The things that I’ve learned in CIA English Camp were how to improve myself in using English as a language and the way people here in the Philippines live.

I like to join CIA English Camp again because it’s very fun and I want to meet new friends. English is fun especially here in CIA English Camp.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.