Logger Script 23rd CIA Family English Camp F4025 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

23rd CIA Family English Camp F4025

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,044회    댓글: 0

F4025 ANNA

I arrived here in CIA last July. but I forgot the exact date. The flight was fun because there were lots of foods. drinks and games. It was so fun. In my first day. I was so tired because I didn’t sleep well and I arrived late at night. My first friend is a Korean. Her name is Eve but she is older than me. My second friend is Ellen.

My memorable experiences in CIA Camp were sky walk and water sports. I want to learn English because it is very important and my father said that I am in the right age to learn English a lot. In CIA camp. my first friend was Anna. In Korean airport. we met each other like “Hello? I am Park So Hyun! What is your name?”. In that time. I noticed our personality is the same. So. during this winter camp. Anna and I look like sisters. And. I am 13 years old but my real age is 12 years old. So. we are same age. As a result. I felt Anna and I are very real friends.

We did mane activities. like Plantation Bay. Zip line. edge coaster. there are more than 6 activities. I thought Philippines is great! Also. we visited teacher Sheam’s home. school. My memorable experience is school visit because I learned Math that I never heard. I feel my English skills growing up! I learned different kinds of English skills. especially my speaking skills. It is higher than in Korea. So. I want to join CIA English camp again because CIA camp is very fun! And. it made my English skills grew up.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.