Logger Script 23rd CIA Family English Camp F4019 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

23rd CIA Family English Camp F4019

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,101회    댓글: 0

F4019 - Dorothy

I arrived in Mactan Cebu International Airport last July 23rd at around 1:30 in the morning. together with my mom. When we are in the arrival area. teacher Cobe and together with the Filipino teachers welcomed us and guide us going to Crown Regency Mactan.

I felt shy on my first day in CIA Camp. even though I am in the family camp. I joined CIA Camp because I want to improve the knowledge and skills to communicate with other people. I met new friends from this camp like Sophia and Sally. Sally is kind. while Sophia knows a lot about airplanes. My memorable experience in this CIA Camp is when I got perfect score in Vocabulary test. and my score is the best scores among the other students. The weekend activities together with my family and Filipino teachers. like Zip Line. going to Plantation Bay. and many more. It was very exciting and we really have fun in doing those activities.  I hope those memories will last forever. not only for the short time but for long period of time.

I learned how to improve my Grammar. Vocabulary. Listening. Speaking. Writing. and Reading Skills during this CIA Camp. And this is very useful in my future to achieve my goals in life. And also I learned how to improve my talents in playing games such as basketball. badminton. board games and other games that we played in CIA.

I want to join CIA Camp again. because if I will join CIA Camp again I will be able to improve my English skills more. like Grammar. Vocabulary. reading. writing. speaking. and listening skills.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.