Logger Script 23rd CIA Family English Camp F4016 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

23rd CIA Family English Camp F4016

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,226회    댓글: 0

F4016-Sally

I arrived here in Cebu with my mom and younger brother last 26th of July. We stayed here for a month. ON my first day. I was very nervous and shy. I never talked to my teacher very much because I'm afraid. My mom decided to join this camp because it is good for us and we want to have vacation in the Philippines. I met three new friends on my first day. namely. Dorothy. Amy and Sophia. They are cute and always happy.

I had many wonderful experiences here in CIA Camp. We have been to Cebu City Tour. SM Mission shopping with teacher. and we swam in the swimming pool in Plantation Bay and J Park Water Park. But the most exciting and fun was when I rode jet boat because I drink seawater. The jet boat run fastly and quickly in the deep sea and the seawater splashed to my face.

I learned so many things in CIA Camp. I wrote English diary every night and practiced my speech in front of many people. I boost my confidence in here and gained so many friends. I met Dave. Chinese student and he was my playmate and he is so kind.

I want to join CIA Camp again because I want to discover many things.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.