Logger Script 23rd CIA Family English Camp F4011 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

23rd CIA Family English Camp F4011

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,257회    댓글: 0

F4011 - STEVEN

My first day on CIA was so excellent. I met some good friends and the teachers were kind to me. Some little kids were playing outside of their rooms. The first day of studying was fun. I got some ideas of the book because we scanned it wee together. It was very fun and we talked to each other.

I joined CIA camp because I needed to review what I was doing. Also. I thought that CIA camp is the best camp in the Philippines. So. I and my mom had chosen this camp. When I come here. it was very good.

I had a lot of friends here in the camp such as JT. Peter. Jack. Timothy. Harold. Michael and many more. They are all kind to me but my first friend was Timothy.

I can’t forget the time when I went to Crocolandia. This was my first time to see a real crocodile. It was very interesting. I want to go back there. There were lots of great alligators and crocodiles.

I was able to enhance my English skills here in CIA. I learned some things that I didn’t know before. but most of them were very easy. I like studying. I think that CIA is the best camp ever to study English.

If I can come back here. I would really come back. I will study harder in here because it’s really nice in here. There are lots of great teachers. They taught me very well until now and I want to come back again. I want to be smarter than others.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.