Logger Script 23rd CIA Family English Camp F4009 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

23rd CIA Family English Camp F4009

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,014회    댓글: 0

F4009-Amy

I arrived in the Philippines last July 21st at 2 o’clock in the morning. I rode an airplane with my mother. I was very tired.

I was shy and was amazed. because CIA was very big. I was very surprised because it was so fun. I didn’t talk much.

I joined CIA camp because it looks fun and my mom told me it will be good for my studies and I will be good at English than last year. And I also want to meet Filipino teachers. My first friend in CIA was Sally and Sophia. There was one more friend but he was sick so I can’t see him. At first. I was very shy. I met her first in math class. Sally talked to me first because I was shy.

I remembered Crocolandia and Plantation Bay. I was happy because I passed my speech. I will not forget CIA camp. teachers and friends. In CIA I learned grammar. vocabulary. reading. listening. and playing ping pong. Ping pong is very fun and interesting also I like swimming. because it is very fun.

Yes. I still like to join CIA camp because I want to study here one more time and I like Philippines.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.