Logger Script 23rd CIA Family English Camp F4002 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

23rd CIA Family English Camp F4002

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,989회    댓글: 0

F4002 - JT

I arrived in the Philippines on July 26. 2014. MY first day here in CIA Camp. I feel good and It’s interesting. I join CIA English Camp because. I want to study English. My first friend in CIA is Daniel. I memorize the name of my friend because he is fun. Then. I asked myself. “Why am I here?” I joined CIA English Camp because it was my mother’s decision to study English and I like it too. My first friend is Logan because he is my roommate.

I have a lot of memorable experiences in CIA Camp like our speech. It was hard but I was able to do it. Water sports were also memorable because it was really fun. In our city tour. we were able to visit some of the historical places here in Cebu. And lastly. my CIA teachers. I like them because they are funny and they taught me English in my four week stay here in CIA.

Here. I learned how to speak English. grammar. spelling and vocabulary. I can speak English better than before and it is because of this academy. I know how to make friends. and I hope I can still be their friends for long time.

I learn English in CIA English Camp. I want to join CIA English Camp again because CIA English Camp Teachers are fun to be with and I learned a lot from them. I want to visit Philippines again.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.