Logger Script 23rd CIA Chinese English Camp C4012 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

23rd CIA Chinese English Camp C4012

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 1,959회    댓글: 0

C4012-SUMMER

MING CONG

My CIA English Camp Experience

I arrived here in the Philippines on July 13. 2014. I felt nervous. strange and many more mixed emotions. My first day in CIA was so splendid. The foods here are delicious and the people here are friendly and enthusiastic. On the other hand. I joined CIA Camp to make my English well and make lots of new friends. My first friends here in CIA Camp were Ben. June and Hera. They were both Koreans. However. they’re very friendly and generous when I played with them. I felt so relaxed. I like playing with them. In addition. I had lots of interesting activities. I visited Crocolandia. Sto. Niño Church. SM City. Plantation Bay. Fort San Pedro and many more landmarks in the Philippines. I like playing here.

Also. I learned lots of things in the Philippines and CIA Camp. I learned a lot about English and I learned how to play Filipino games. like newspaper dance and many more. At last. I want to join CIA English Camp again because in CIA Camp they taught me how to study. to live and to a good person. I don’t want to leave CIA. maybe I will come back here again next year.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.