Logger Script 23rd CIA Chinese English Camp C4009 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

23rd CIA Chinese English Camp C4009

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,146회    댓글: 0

C4009-ELLEN

XIONG ZIHAN

My CIA English Camp Experience

That was 13th of July 2014 when we arrived in Philippines. It was 2 o’clock in the afternoon that we dropped into Mactan National Airport in Philippines that day was Sunday. During my first day in CIA I felt very happy and excited. It was my first time to come and visit Philippines but I felt so tired and hungry. I want to eat delicious food.

I join CIA Camp because my mom said that I must join CIA Camp so that I will learn a lot in English. She said. I must study hard English because this is for my own good. And so I thought that was very good and exciting because not only learning English in CIA but also I can see a new world. new people and new friends. My first friend in CIA was Julia. she is my roommate and she is the first person that I knew when I join the camp. But in the next day I met other friends. They were Carro. John. Eve. Summer. Melody and Jeff. They are very friendly and good. We eat together during our breakfast. lunch and dinner.

My memorable experiences in CIA English Camp were during our activities in our activity last Wednesday we played a lot of funny games. I really can’t forget when I join paper dance that was so much fun. I can’t also forget when I ride Zipline in our outdoor activity. That was scary and exciting.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.