Logger Script 23rd CIA Chinese English Camp C4008 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

23rd CIA Chinese English Camp C4008

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,113회    댓글: 0

C4008-Melody

WANG QIXUAN

My Experiences in CIA Camp

In the summer of 2014. I came to the Philippines last July 12. I joined in CIA English camp. I get my bag in my room. After that. I have lunch in the dining area and go back to my room to have a rest. My first day in CIA was great because teachers were very friendly and I’m very happy. In the morning I go to my teacher to have class and study English. I took a speaking test and it was a little difficult. I did the activities in CIA and it was fun. I joined in CIA camp because my cousin also wants to study English. We came in her together. I want to study English best and I think CIA is a good camp.  In CIA. I feel comfortable and happy. My first friends in CIA were Eve and Carro. Eve is good at drawing and she is 11 years old. She likes to draw and eat. Carro is gentle and quiet. She is 12 years old and she likes to sing. My memorable experiences in CIA Camp are the following: First. was during the time that we go to Busay wherein we do the zip line and it was very interesting. Second. when we go to SM and teachers gave us a mission to look for something. We went there together with my friends and it was very fun. We do the wall climbing. archery and swimming. We rode on the Kalesa or horse and we tour the whole Plantation Bay. It’s very fun and we enjoyed a lot in CIA. The things that I have learned in CIA are: First. I’ve got a lot of friends and they are good to me. Second. the teachers are very friendly. They taught me very well and I’m happy to have them. Third. I learned how to construct and build sentences on my own. I learned how to make my speech and diary. Indeed. I can say that my English skills were improved. Yes. I want to join in CIA English Camp again. Why? It is because here in CIA. I learned a lot while having fun. I like the teachers and my friends too. They are very kind. good. funny and they help me on how can I encounter my studies. I will never forget those people who helped me in my studies.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.