Logger Script 23rd CIA Chinese English Camp C4007 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

23rd CIA Chinese English Camp C4007

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,017회    댓글: 0

C4007 –JULIA

WANG JUNYA

My CIA English Camp Experience

I arrived in the Philippines last July 13. 2014. I’m with my Chinese teachers and my co- Chinese students. I really felt excited upon coming in here for it is my first time to be here. I had mixed emotions upon my arrival in CIA. Nervousness dominated in me during the first day of our class because I don’t know where to go and who will be my teachers. I also missed my family because it’s my first time to be away from them. The person who encouraged me to really join CIA Camp is my father. He wants to me to study hard and explore English. As for me. I also want to learn more about English. Friends are hard to find especially if you have different nationalities. My first friend was really Ellen and then followed by other Chinese students. Nicole then because my first Korean friend. I will not forget my teachers who thought me a lot of things. My friends who really spent time with me playing. talking and laughing out loud together. Also. our Saturday activities were so memorable especially shopping in sm. I will surely keep these memories. My shorts that come from different countries. of course. I am really confident that my skill in English has improved because of this English Camp and with the help of my teachers. If given a chance. yes. I will really join CIA Camp the next time. It’s not only fun and enjoyable. but also an experience full of learning’s.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.