Logger Script 23rd CIA Chinese English Camp C4006 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

23rd CIA Chinese English Camp C4006

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,020회    댓글: 0

C4006- JEFF

GUO MUFEI

My Experiences in CIA Camp

I arrive in the Philippines on Sunday. July 13 with my Chinese group. I don’t have parents with me but only Teacher Simon- a Chinese teacher. He serves as my second parent for he takes care of me when no one is there. I’m happy because I met Teacher Simon here. On my first day in CIA. I felt happy because I met friendly teachers. They are like my brothers and sisters who can make me studying English not just challenging but also fun. In addition. I was excited to deal with students who have different culture from me. My first day seemed like I was just at home. I joined English camp because I want to have full English environment where I can practice my speaking skills.

My friends in CIA camp were John. Dave and Eric. I consider them as my friends because they are friendly to me. They also help me in doing anything. Every Saturday activity was my memorable experience. We went to SM. Crocolandia. Port San Pedro. Plantation Bay and many more. They were fun. interesting and stimulating. I like Saturday activity.

The things I’ve learned in CIA English camp are words. grammar. listening and speaking stories. Then I can write diary and have my speech. I also learned how to communicate with people whom I don’t know. Of course. I want to join CIA English camp again. There are many good teachers. They make me happy and teach me to study anything like sports. English and many more. Indeed I want to join CIA English camp again.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.