Logger Script 23rd CIA Chinese English Camp C4005 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

23rd CIA Chinese English Camp C4005

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,054회    댓글: 0

C4005-CARRO

LIN RUIBING

My Experiences in CIA Camp

I have arrived here in CIA on July 12. 2014 at exactly 3:00 in the afternoon. Together with my Chinese friends and Chinese stuffs. We ate at the dining area and after we ate at the 10th floor of the building and after we take a rest. In the next day I ate breakfast then I go to my class in CIA.I felt very happy and excited because I met a lot of new friends and new teachers. I’m happy to have them and in my first day of school in CIA. I took an exam.

I studied in CIA English Camp because I’m not good in English and I want to learn how to speak English. construct sentences and many more. And I want to travel here in the Philippines to explore and to be an independent person.My first friend in CIA were Melody. Eve. Julia. Mary. Candy and Ellen. Melody was my good friend; she likes to be an actress and fashion designer. Eve likes to draw. Julia like singing. Mary likes to smell something candy likes play mobile games and Ellen likes to dance.

My memorable experiences are: first when we go to Busay we had a zip line together with my co-students and teachers. It is very exciting and breathes taking activity. Second was at the SM Mission. it’s very funny and interesting. Third. was at the Crocolandia. I was very amazed because there are many animals. The snake was very long and big; there were crocodiles. birds. turtle and many more. Fourth. was in Plantation Bay. we had a lot of fun there. We swim a lot with my friends and teachers. Lastly. we did a home visit. it is very fun and we did Philippine games.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.