Logger Script 25th CIA Sparta English Camp 2-4011 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

25th CIA Sparta English Camp 2-4011

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,342회    댓글: 0

Korean Name: Gun Woo                                                                  I.D Number: 2-4011

English Name: PAUL

1441185500.JPG 

MY CIA EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines last July 20. 2015 at night and my first day in CIA camp was not so good because l was not good English. I thought that I can’t get along with other students.

I joined CIA English camp because my mom said “you are not in English. so you have to go to camp”.  I followed her that’s why I am here. studying English.

My first friend in CIA is Jacob. We had been in the same room for two weeks. But sadly. it was changed lately because Teacher Chris said that we should change our roommates. Jacob is kind and friendly. That’s why we became friends instantly.

My memorable experience in the camp was when we had water sports. It was very exciting and I had so much fun. I rode Jet Ski and banana boat together with my friends .We also have a city tour were in I was able to visit some famous places in Cebu. I also tried going to our teachers house during our home visit .Lastly I enjoy also during our school visit were in there are many student who welcomed us. there were many students inside the room but there’s only one teacher.

I learned a lot of things during the entire camp; namely. I know already how to build self confidence in my self during our speech. I also learn new vocabulary words. my listening skills was improved as well as my reading skills.I don’t want to join it again in English camp not because it is a bad camp but because I just think that learning English is kind of hard.

CIA English camp is fun and a good camp to learn English. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.