• 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

25th CIA Sparta English Camp 6010

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,275회    댓글: 0

Korean Name: Hee Soo                                 I.D number: 6010

English Name: Andrew              

1441260927.JPG 

MY CIA EXPERIENCES

I couldn’t imagine going to a foreign place alone. I expected that going to the Philippines is fun. but it was not fun because I’m always tired in here. I arrived in the Philippines on July 13. 2015. I was a bit nervous because I’ve seen strange faces. I didn’t know them and they kept waving their hands and saying hello to me. Later on. I just knew that they are our teachers. They were very good.

I joined CIA English Camp because my friends said that he will come here. When my friend said he will come here. I was surprised; I thought it was a joke nut it wasn’t.

My first friends in CIA were Daniel. Chase. Rich. Nick. James. Peter. Vivina and Gracy. They are all funny. They talked about funny things. They always make me feel happy.

There were many experiences. Those are Island Hopping. Home visit. riding het ski. banana boat. fishing. and shopping. I like SM shopping and jet skiing.

During CIA Camp I learned a lot of things. Like how to speak English well. I also learn some vocabulary words. And at the same time. I learned how to make my speech well.

Yes. it was my mom who let me join in CIA Camp again. I will join because my mother said that my friends want to come here. So. I want to come again with my friends.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.