Logger Script 26th CIA Sparta English Camp 5002 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

26th CIA Sparta English Camp 5002

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,342회    댓글: 0

I arrived in the Philippines last December 26. 2015 2A.M. That was the day after Christmas. On my first day in CIA. I felt that Filipinos are very kind and cool. Though I was sleepy. my teachers helped me to study hard.

I joined CIA English camp because I want to be good in English. I’m good at Science and Math but I’m not good at English.  Also I feel that English is essential for my life.

My first friends in CIA were Andy. Jason. and Jun. They are my roommates. Andy is a strong Christian and kind boy. Though he sometimes pretended to know everything. he became a close friend of mine. Next is Jason. he likes hiphop and girls. He is kind to us but he show off when he meets a girl. He is kind of Casanova. so he has many girls around him. Next friend of mine is Jun. Jun is a year older than me. He is good at dancing and singing. He has a blue long hair that looks cool. He is good at hair designing and very funny.

I will never forget my memorable experiences in CIA camp.  My memorable experiences in CIA camp were the New Year’s Eve celebration and the snorkeling activity. During New Year. I had seen Philippine way of celebrating New Year’s Eve. In Korea we celebrate New Year in our own house. We just wait for the time and celebrate like eating snacks and watching TV. However I was very surprised that in Philippines everyone celebrates together. Every single people lighted fireworks and the sky was full lights and sound. There were many strange and unique shapes of fireworks as well. The smell was not so good but I enjoyed the time.  Also. people were on the street to celebrate New Year together. I was amazed that I watched the sky for an hour. I hope Korea have a similar celebration that every one can join and enjoy. Next memorable experience I had was the snorkeling. We rode boat upon going to the island. It was kind of hot and I felt tired. However. I was very happy having snorkeling for the first time. I saw school of fish. It was very memorable for me.

I learned a lot in CIA Camp such as patience. how to value money. and deliver a speech. During the first day. I felt too tired and hot. But I was able also to learn how to adapt the climate of the foreign tropical countries like Philippines.

I want to join in the camp again but it’ll just depend on my parents’ decision. time and money also. I will miss Philippines for sure.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.