Logger Script 27th CIA Sparta English Camp 4004 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

27th CIA Sparta English Camp 4004

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,444회    댓글: 0

MY CIA EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines few weeks ago. At first I felt homesick but a few days later I felt better. I felt better because I made new friends. My first friend in CIA was David. He is nice and kind. This is actually not my first time to join CIA English Camp. I was here before together with my sister and now. I’m still with her. We both study English with Filipino and Native English teachers but we have different circle of friends. She is with her friends and I. on the other hand. am with my own friends. My friends and I almost have the same likes. We like playing a lot and having fun together.

I joined CIA English Camp because I want to improve my English. Also CIA is really full of fun. We also have our interesting weekly outdoor activities like island hopping. water sports. SM shopping. Zipline. Fish Spa and Jpark experience. I like going to SM because I can buy snacks and eat at my favorite restaurant. I also love riding the Jet Ski and banana boat when we had our water sports activity.

These things make my life in CIA interesting. I will always remember these experiences and will miss these. too.

1472870991.jpg 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.