Logger Script 27th CIA Sparta English Camp 4005 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

27th CIA Sparta English Camp 4005

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,494회    댓글: 0

MY CIA EXPERIENCE

I arrived in the Philippines on July 23. 2016. At first. I was very happy   and excited because the place was new to me and I was very excited to meet new students. I  joined  CIA camp   because  I  want   to   learn English  more  and   I think   joining   this  camp     is  a  good   opportunity    for  me to  know      more  about  English. My first friends in CIA are David. Steffan. Mark and Danny; they are very kind to me. The most memorable experience that I had in joining CIA is the “Water Sports” activity because I had a lot of fun riding different kinds of boats in the beach. I learned about English and teamwork towards my co-students. If I would be given a chance again. I would come and join CIA English camp again because it is fun. interesting and I can learn many things. Philippines is a nice country and I’ve been to a lot of places during weekends together with the CIA students and I can say that it was good indeed. Thank you for giving me a chance to explore many things here in CIA.

1472871054.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.