Logger Script 27th CIA Sparta English Camp 4003 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

27th CIA Sparta English Camp 4003

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,470회    댓글: 0

MY CIA EXPERIENCE

I arrived in the Philippines last July 24. 2016. at 2 o’clock in the morning. When I arrived at the airport. I am happy at last we are here already in the Philippines. and it’s my first to be here in this country. too. Then we rode a bus going to CIA Camp. When I arrived here in CIA Camp Villa. I was amazed with the place. and suddenly I feel sad at that time because I remembered and missed my mom. I joined CIA English Camp to be with my dad. too. I heard many good things and experiences to be in here in CIA Camp. as what my dad told about it as well. My very first friend that I had met is Syong her Korean Name. her English Name is Heli. we live in the same room. and we always go together. As one of the camper and a student here in CIA English Camp. I can say. I and my fellow students had a lot of memorable experiences in CIA Camp. I enjoy every activity we have. especially in weekends. like going to SM Mall. to those beautiful white beaches here in Philipppines. the City Tour to see and look around those beautiful places here. the home visit. eating those delicious food. and have English classes with my Man to Man Filipino Teachers. Vocabulary Class. Native Class and My Sports Class. I’ve learned a lot here in CIA English Camp by being independent. cooperative and teamwork with each other and it improved my English ability. too. For now I decided not to join again yet. but maybe I will; as a part of me says so.

1472870918.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.