Logger Script 27th CIA Sparta English Camp 4009 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

27th CIA Sparta English Camp 4009

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,284회    댓글: 0

MY CIA EXPERIENCE

I arrived in the Philippines on July 23. 2016. I felt scared on my first day in CIA English camp because I know everyday we will study English. For me. English is a challenging language to learn. I joined CIA English camp to learn English language very well. It wasn’t an easy thing to do especially when you are away from your own country but I think this experience was worth it since I also studied hard. My first friend here in CIA was Grace. She is really good to me and she seems kind maybe that is the reason why we became friends right away. My memorable experience here in CIA camp was when I experienced riding the jetski. It was so amazing and I really enjoyed that day. Most of my friends really had fun during that day. Jetski is so fast that it made me feel free from stress and worries about my classes and other things. The thing that I have learned in CIA English camp was how to write the diary properly and to speak English language fluently. Next camp. even though I like it here in CIA camp. I won’t join again because I don’t want to leave my family again. I realized l will miss them a lot.

1472871250.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.