Logger Script 27th CIA Sparta English Camp 4019 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

27th CIA Sparta English Camp 4019

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,140회    댓글: 0

Post Script

I arrived here in the Philippines last July 17. 2016 at around 1 AM. On my first day. I felt very tired. I wanted to have more hours of sleep. I also felt excited because everything was new to me. New surroundings. new friends. almost everything was new.

The reason why I joined CIA English Camp is that I really wanted to travel in another country and I also want to learn more about English. My parents were the one who recommended CIA to me.

My very first friend here was Matthew (Choi Hyun Soo). He’s actually my room mate and we’re on the same age.

There are a lot of memorable things during my stay here. But what I consider as the most memorable one is the time when we rode on a jet ski. It was very fun. I wish I could experience that again.

What are the things that I’ve learned here? First of all. it was friendship because I met my fellow Koreans in which I haven’t met yet in my country. Surely we’ll miss the fun and bonding moments that we have shared during the camp. And also. I became more interested in English. Teachers were very kind. They were really dedicated on sharing their knowledge to us.

I am not sure if I could come back here because I will be busy on my studies for the next following years. Though my class schedule here in camp is hard. I still have fun. If I finish my studies. I will come back in the Philippines for a visit. 

1472872155.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.