Logger Script 27th CIA Sparta English Camp 4021 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

27th CIA Sparta English Camp 4021

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,345회    댓글: 0

“My CIA CAMP Experiences”

I arrived here in CIA Camp Philippines last July 24 2016. It was a tiring day because I travel more than 3 hours from Korea to CIA CAMP. On my first day here in CIA. I felt nervous and little bit excited. Nervous because it’s my first time to do the English Camp and excited because I can meet new set of friends. Then. I join CIA English Camp because I want to develop my English skills and be more confident in writing and speaking English. And also it is my parent’s decision; they sent me here so that I can be much knowledgeable in English matters. The first friend that I first knew here in CIA Camp was Han Byul (Vivian). I really enjoyed her company because she is funny and also she is so kind to me. My memorable experience was the time we enjoy riding the zip line with A Hyeon. I have learned lot’s of things here in CIA English Camp. I learned how to mingle with different races and most of all I developed little of my ability to talk in English. I like to join CIA English camp again because I want to widen my knowledge in English. I don’t like the food here because it’s not too tasty for me. I like CIA Camp very much.

1472872277.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.