Logger Script 27th CIA Sparta English Camp 4101 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

27th CIA Sparta English Camp 4101

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,476회    댓글: 0

MY CIA EXPERIENCES

I arrived here in the Philippines last July 23. 2016. On the first day here in CIA English Camp I felt happy because I met a lot of people. I joined CIA English Camp because I want to learn and improve my English skill. The first friends I have here in CIA are ALIS. JOY. and SYON. MY MEMORABLE EXPERIENCES HERE IN CIA Camp is when we have activities every weekend like visiting different places and meeting different people. I’ve learned a lot of things in CIA Camp like having friends of different nationality and especially teachers. I learned that CIA English Camp is a man to man class and its vey effective for me to learn more in English. The teachers of CIA are very good. always happy and very funny. I like them very much. And I want to join CIA English Camp again because it’s very good and enjoyable. I can learn English and at the same time I’m enjoying. Like when we are having swimming – it’s very funny. That’s why Im looking forward to joining CIA English Camp again because I want to meet the very kind and nice teachers of CIA again.

See you next time and THANK YOU!!!

1472872465.jpg 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.