Logger Script 27th CIA Sparta English Camp 5103 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

27th CIA Sparta English Camp 5103

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,352회    댓글: 0

MY CIA EXPERIENCE

I arrived in the Philippines last July 16. 2016. I felt sad during that day because it was my first time to be far from my family. I also felt nervous because I’m afraid that I can’t find friends here. I joined CIA English Camp because I want to learn English. Learning how to speak English is very important because it helps me reach my dreams. If I learn English. I can communicate with other people in other places using English language. I always know that English language is very important to learn.

When I came here in CIA. I only had one person that I consider as my friend and his name is Steve. I treated him as my first friend because he was very nice and kind to me. I have a lot of fun experiences that I will never forget for how many weeks that I stayed in CIA. And those experiences were mall shopping. banana boat riding. riding a jetski and riding a zipline. I only had one reason why I join CIA Camp and that reason is to learn English. And that’s what I’ve learned here in CIA Camp. I learned how to speak English and understand English language as well. I think I don’t want to come back because it is very tiring. But. this experience. even though it is tiring. I still feel happy

1472874704.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.