Logger Script 27th CIA Sparta English Camp 5104 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

27th CIA Sparta English Camp 5104

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,344회    댓글: 0

MY MEMORABLE CIA EXPERIENCE

I arrived in the Philippines last July 17. 2016 at around 2 A.M. On my first day. I felt very tired. awesome. surprised. and I also set expectations that this camp will be exciting.

The reason why I joined here is that my Mom told me to do so. At first. I didn’t agree to join but my Mom forced me because it is for my own sake and for me to learn more in English. My two younger sisters are with me in joining this camp.

My first friends were Evan and Frank. Evan is my villa mate. he is a good friend. And Frank is a smart boy.

There are lots of memorable experiences here in CIA English Camp. but the most memorable one for me is when we went shopping in SM and our adventure in J-Park. In SM. almost all of the items are cheap. there is also a toy store there and I can find many action figures. In J-Park. it is an awesome place. There were many water slides. I really had fun during our activity there.

I learned many things here like the basics in English. On how to pronounce words properly. and I’m also familiarized on when to use the present progressive tenses. how to deliver my speech and more. I also learned here the true meaning of friendship because almost all of us here is far from our family. And we only have friends that serve as our companion. I also realized that I’m really incomplete without my parents. I really miss my Mom and Dad.

Yes. I will join the camp again because as I’ve mentioned I learned many things here. The teachers are also very kind. They taught us very heartily. they also gave me some snack. That gives me energy during the class

1472874753.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.