Logger Script 27th CIA Sparta English Camp 6006 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

27th CIA Sparta English Camp 6006

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,236회    댓글: 0

“MY CIA EXPERIENCES”

I arrived in the Philippines last July 10. 2016. It was my third time to ride an airplane. There are many students. In my first day in the Philippines. I felt not happy because my family is not here. I also felt nervous during that day. After how many days. I enjoyed and waited the time until I can see my family.

I joined CIA English Camp because I need to study English. It helps me in reaching my dreams. I also want to travel to different countries without my family and I can’t communicate other people if I don’t know English. That is the reason why I study here in CIA. My most memorable experiences here in CIA are when I went shopping because I can buy the foods that I wanted to eat. All of the students were given five hundred pesos as there allowance.

In my six weeks in staying here in CIA I’ve learned many things. I learned about grammar rules. how and when to use it. Second I know lots of English words. Third. I l learned different kinds of sports.

I don’t want to join CIA English Camp again because I miss my family. I want to be with my Mom. Dad and older brother every day.

1472876441.jpg 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.