Logger Script 27th CIA Sparta English Camp 6008 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

27th CIA Sparta English Camp 6008

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,286회    댓글: 0

MY CIA EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines last July 16. 2016 at exactly 1:05 am. In the first day. I felt thrilled and worried. I join CIA camp because as soon as I go to America I need to speak English more so. I thought that it is a good practice for me before I go to native English world. Also. I really want to improve my English abilities. My mother wants me to participate in CIA camp because my mother thought it is good for me. During the first time in CIA camp. my friends are my best friends Florence. Vivina and Gracie. They were my room mates in the first day. My most memorable experience is water sports and shopping in SM. It was exciting. And maybe tomorrow will be most memorable experience. In CIA camp. I can learn many things. There is English. global. friendship. communication and how much my family loves me. My parents really love me and give their greatest support. In the orphanage. I felt that. I don’t want to join CIA camp again because I think this camp is better for other world students. They eat. sleep. go back to villa. have roll call first. And almost everyday we sleep very late. We go to bed at 10:30~11:00. I want to sleep fast! Also. I am not really good when I get separated with my family. I miss them very much. So I can’t.

1472876523.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.