Logger Script 27th CIA Sparta English Camp 6013 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

27th CIA Sparta English Camp 6013

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,558회    댓글: 0

“MY CIA EXPERIENCE”

I arrived in the Philippines in July 16. 2016. I felt nervous and excited on my first day in CIA. I join CIA because of my mother and my friend Hoin told me “I will go to CIA” so I joined too. My first friend without Hoin (Lisa) and Seung Eun (Emily) are Su Yeun (Lina) and Sumin. My most unforgettable experience in CIA was shopping in the SM Mall because I really like shopping.

I learned a lot in CIA English Camp especially in speaking and listening. In Korea I just learned about grammar and writing but in Philippines I can speak and listen only English. So my listening and speaking skills are developed more and more. I learned not just English but I learned how to live together and how to help each other because in CIA we are one. It seems like we are living in a community and we have to help. live and understand each other.

I don’t want to join CIA English Camp again because it was very tiring. I need to wake up early. do exercise. study hard. study Math. write diary and sleep late. Of course I’m enjoying this life. but if I’m very tired maybe I’m  very sleepy at class time and there is a punishment so I sleep  late at night; I’m more tired than before. Maybe it will continue in CIA and I want to play with my friends rather than to join CIA Camp again in my vacation. I want to be free in my wonderful vacation.   

1472876854.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.