Logger Script 27th CIA Sparta English Camp 6014 > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

27th CIA Sparta English Camp 6014

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,497회    댓글: 0

MY CIA EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines 3 weeks ago. I thought this camp is very nice and great. Also Mr. Chris is very kind. But now this camp is too tiring to do all schedule. When I came here in CIA. I got too tired to do all schedule. I came in this CIA camp because of my mommy. She said to me that “How about joining this camp?” I said no. but finally I had to come here.

Lina is my first friend in this camp. She is older than me but we could be friends first because she is very funny. Shopping in the SM mall is very memorable to me because we can shop freely with my friends. So those experiences were very interesting. Also water sports like banana boat and Jet Ski were very exciting. That was the first time to ride it. And I rode it with Sumin.

I learned a lot of things in here and most are English skills. I have five classes of English everyday so I learned and studied English a lot.

I don’t want to come back here. CIA is very happy and fun. Foods are delicious and yummy. Everything is okay. But I miss my father. mother. brother. friends and most specially my pet. I miss Korea a lot. So that’s the reasons why I don’t want to come back here in CIA.

1472876900.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.