Logger Script 29th CIA English camp - 4003 Eric > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

29th CIA English camp - 4003 Eric

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,541회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived here in the Philippines last July 15. 2017. I felt homesick at that time. I was anxious to return to my country. but I have to endure it because I came to the Philippines to learn English. And second day I made my friend Woo Jun who was the only middle school student. When I think about memorable experiences I think J- Park was the best because J- Park has a very wonderful buffet. All foods were delicious and they made me want to eat more. Moreover. I want to go to J-Park again. And I learned so many things in CIA. I already improved my English skill. And also I learned Cebuano. It is very good for me because I want to become a diplomat. Lastly. even though I like CIA camp. I don’t think I can join again because it is a little expensive and we don’t have all the freedom. Furthermore. I want to play games. meet my friends. eat Korean food. sleep over than 11 pm and watch T.V. In CIA Camp I can’t do all the things that I want to do. But still. the memories I have here in the camp are precious.

1504156844.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.