Logger Script 29th CIA English camp - 4008 Sophia > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

29th CIA English camp - 4008 Sophia

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,460회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived here in the Philippines last July 16. 2017 at 11:11 in the evening. That was my first night here in the Philippines as I joined the camp. I felt excited because I thought it was very fun to be independent. I have this “no mother service” quotation in my mind because I joined the Junior program and not the family camp program. Here in Junior camp. being independent is very common since all Juniors in this camp has no parents with them unlike Family camp. There are things that I haven’t tried before that I tried here especially when it comes to being strong and responsible. I chose CIA camp because my parents let me join their program for studying English language. I didn’t regret to be here in camp because here. I met my new friends. They are my roommates. I live in Villa 32 with my friends who are very fun to be with. I didn’t feel sadness because of them. I think all the moments I had here in CIA Junior camp were memorable. I am sure I couldn’t forget all the experiences I had here. There are a lot of things that I learned here in CIA Camp. These are friendship. English communication and being confident in socializing with others. I really wanted to come back here in CIA again but I think the time wouldn’t be enough for me to study.

1504158589.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.