Logger Script 29th CIA English camp - 4101 Green > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

29th CIA English camp - 4101 Green

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,415회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES          

I arrived here in the Philippines last July 23. 2017. Sunday. At first I felt nervous but later on I felt comfortable because I have many friends. I join CIA English Camp because of my mother. She wanted me to go to Philippines and join CIA English Camp. My first friends here in CIA are Joy. Clara and Bona. They are funny. kind and easy to get along. The memorable experience here in CIA Camp was when we do shopping together with my friends. We bought the things we want and things we need. It was my first time to go shopping with my friends. Also the adventure activities we really like Jet Ski. banana boat and zip line. I like studying English the most. It was fun and exciting too. There are a lot of things that I’ve learned here in CIA. one of those was English. I was able to enhance my skills in communicating using English language with other students like Chinese. I learned also a lot in sports most especially badminton because it’s my favorite sports. I learned how to be friendly with other students who were from different nationalities. There are a lot of activities and we need to sleep late at night. If ever I will join CIA English Camp again. I want to meet my old friends and teachers. And if ever I’m going to be here again. I want to be with my family when I study English.

1504159416.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.