Logger Script 29th CIA English camp - 4106 Phillip > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

29th CIA English camp - 4106 Phillip

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2017-08-30 09:41:27    조회: 2,481회    댓글: 0

My CIA Camp Experiences

I arrived here in the Philippines last July 23. 2017. it was Sunday. I felt good because the environment was clean and green. I can feel the fresh air. I joined CIA English Camp because I wanted to learn more about English. I also want to enhance my English skills so that I can communicate with other nationality and to have a good job in the near future. My first friend here in CIA was Daniel because he sat beside me in the airplane. The most memorable experiences I had here in CIA camp when we go and do water slide. I like shopping activity. too. It was very fun and exciting. I can buy many things. foods and snacks. Everything we want and needed. The things I’ve learned here in CIA. I learn more about English. I can now talk and communicate with others like Chinese using my own English. I also learned friendship with other nationalities. It was fun and great meeting them. I don’t think I can join CIA English Camp again because it’s very tiring. We need to do many things and need to study until night.

1504159718.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.