Logger Script 30th CIA English camp - 2-4003 Hee Kyung > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

30th CIA English camp - 2-4003 Hee Kyung

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2018-03-15 16:12:29    조회: 1,315회    댓글: 0

CIA ENGLISH CAMP

Life is a journey. Ride with it. I arrived here on January 7th 2018.  When I arrived here, I got jetlag and was so sleepy.  So, what I did was, I slept all day long. My first day in CIA was we had orientation. It was so boring. The next day, I took classes. It was so tiring but it’s fun. I met great people. If you’re going to ask me why I joined CIA CAMP, it is because I want to learn English more so that I could use it to my future life and to talk fluently with foreigners.  I am all alone when I came here in the Philippines. I have to make friends with others. I made friends with Lina. She doesn’t have friends yet, too. We’ve waited for the airplane. I have experienced many things here in CIA.  We went to the beach on Saturday and rode banana boat and Jet Ski. It’s a great experience for me. Also, I learned how to talk with foreigners.  There are things that are inevitable. I felt anger with someone maybe because it is a group society. When my family said “Do you want to join CIA again?” I will say “maybe not this time”. It is because in here, I met good things as well as bad things too. Of course we cannot avoid such things. I experienced many things in here.  I will always remember my memories in CIA.

9c3ca0aadc45fc94f3ef1f56f44244f7_1521097940_468.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.