Logger Script 30th CIA English camp - 2-4004 Jiho > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

30th CIA English camp - 2-4004 Jiho

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2018-03-15 16:18:51    조회: 1,269회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCE

I arrived here in the Philippines last January 7, 2018. On my first day here in CIA, I felt on top of the world and I felt happy too. The environment made me surprised. I joined in CIA English Camp because my two friends joined to CIA Camp, so I decided to join too. I met many friends but I have two close friends whom I treasured our friendship. Their names are Wook and Aaron. They are kind and nice to me. I am very happy to meet them because they help me to be strong if I missed my family. There are many activities in CIA Camp. I have many experiences too. Those activities and experiences that I had made myself more comfortable and it was well remembering that won’t be forget.  I have so much fun. We went to shopping, zip lining and Plantation Bay. It was my first time in zip lining. I felt excited but quite nervous. I also have fun when I was at J mall. Through those experiences in CIA Camp I learned a lot, not only English language but also I learned how to understand students’ characters. On the other hand, time management is very important. CIA Camp teachers are kind and activities are really good. They taught us well. Actually, this is my second time here. I really like CIA Camp. I want to join CIA English Camp again.

9c3ca0aadc45fc94f3ef1f56f44244f7_1521098260_7351.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.