Logger Script 30th CIA English camp - 2-4006 Hyuntae > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

30th CIA English camp - 2-4006 Hyuntae

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2018-03-15 16:24:04    조회: 1,371회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived here in CIA Philippines last January 8, 2018 at exactly 1:00 am in the morning. On my first day I felt homesick because I miss my mom and dad. That was my first time to be away with my parents. I felt so sad. I came here in CIA camp with my own will because I heard that it is good and interesting to learn in CIA camp. My parents supported my idea, they said that learning English is awesome. As days passed by I’ve meat friends. They are my roommates, villa mates and my man to man teachers. I have many memorable experience here in CIA camp. We went mission shopping to SM, PARK MALL and J-MALL. We swam and played at the plantation bay with my friends and zip line was awesome and adventures. I’ve learned a lot of things here in CIA camp. Those are time management and learned English. Time management, I learned how to manage my time well it is very important and learning English was fun and exciting at the same time interesting. I want to join CIA camp but not next camp because we will have a family vacation, we will go to the USA. Thank you!

9c3ca0aadc45fc94f3ef1f56f44244f7_1521098706_8798.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.