Logger Script 30th CIA English camp - 2-4009 SEUNGWON > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

30th CIA English camp - 2-4009 SEUNGWON

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2018-03-15 16:31:40    조회: 1,196회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived here in the Philippines last January 7, 2018. On my first day here in CIA English camp, I felt nervous and excited at the same time. I felt nervous because it’s my first time to be a part of my family and excited because I'm going to meet people with different nationalities. I joined CIA English camp to improve my skills in English and to meet new friends. My first friends here in CIA were my villamates. They are so fun to be with and very kind people. I will never forget the memories that we've made together. In CIA English camp, we also have lots of memorable experiences. One of those was when we went to Sm Seaside mall, it was very big! I bought many foods and things there. We also went Westown Lagoon Cebu, the place was very nice and I really enjoyed swimming there. During my whole stay in CIA, I learned lots of things like managing my time and improving my English skills like my grammar, speaking, reading, listening and writing skills. If I'll be given a chance to join CIA English camp again, I would really love to be part of CIA English camp again because studying here is very fun.

9c3ca0aadc45fc94f3ef1f56f44244f7_1521099084_2181.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.